Our Therapy Putty is a great way to effectively exercise and strengthen your hands.
- Designed to be stretched, squeezed, twisted, and pinched to help improve hand strength
- Use in the classroom and at home to help children think and fidget while they learn. Perfect for office settings and while traveling too
- 5 resistance levels Gradually increase strength with 5 resistance levels of putty. The set includes extra soft, soft, medium, firm, and extra firm level putties in convenient individual containers
- Made from an unscented, non-toxic material,lightweight & non-greasy
- Won’t stick to skin or under fingernails
The putty is ideal for people with arthritis in hands or injury rehabilitation. This putty is lightweight, non-greasy and perfect for people with reduced hand strength. Ideal for exercising hands that suffer from pain and stiffness often associated with arthritis.
Can also be used for post-surgical exercise. The lightweight, velvety texture is the result of a unique composition that makes it less oily and gentle to gentle to handle. Therapy putty won’t stick to skin or under fingernails, and maintains resistance while pinching and squeezing.
Choose from 5 colours/5 strengths in clear tubs:
Tan = Extra Soft
Yellow = Soft
Red = Soft/Medium
Green = Medium
Uses: Perfect for rehabilitation, physical or occupational therapy, fidget toy, or stress reliever. Using the therapy putty strengthens the hand muscles, improves fine motor skills and relieves stress. Squeeze, pinch, stretch, and twist the putty to effectively work the hand muscles and to provide a sensory outlet.
Material and Safety: Safe, non toxic, and odorless: made of odorless non toxic materials to keep you and your child safe while using the hand putty.
Each tub contains 57g of putty